Academic, fiction and non-fiction texts, in a variety of subjects, including but not limited to:
- business and management
- economics and finance
- law and international affairs
- personal development/self-help
- social sciences
UK, US, Australian and non-native English.
On hard copy, using the British Standard symbols, or on screen, using macros, mark-ups, templates and tracked changes as required.
- books, journals, papers and reports
- dissertations, theses and essays
- leaflets, brochures, prospectuses and other marketing materials
- websites and blogs
- operations/training manuals and other corporate documents
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- CMOS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- MHRA (Modern Humanities Research Association)
- Word (97-2003 and 2007 versions)
© 2014 Lori Heaford. All rights reserved.